We're hiring - Business Consultant 2021
New Year new role? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If so, we are looking for the next star to join our team!
Do you possess the following attributes?
- Team player – We approach many of our projects as a team at Corefocus. Do you consider yourself to work well within a team?
- Entrepreneurial mind-set – We encourage any entrepreneurial thoughts that our clients can exploit. Are you capable of coming up with new ideas and thinking creatively?
- Initiative – Can you use your initiative to resolve a difficulty or improve a situation?
- Problem solver – Are you able to work directly with clients and project stakeholders to enhance and build business solutions?
- Technical knowledge – In our world, it’s essential to have a high technical knowledge level. Are you able to translate business requirements into technical design?
- Interpersonal skills – Can you assess and initiate things independently?
- Willingness to learn – The IT world is always changing, are you committed to learning new things and technology?
- Microsoft certifications such as MCP
- Computer Sciences A-level, Degree or equivalent
- Project Management
Useful Experience / Skills:
- Dynamics 365
- Office 365 / Microsoft Teams
- Power Platforms
- Microsoft Azure
- AWS/Cloud hosting
- Basic MSSQL
- Solution Integration
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Training and personal development
Day to Day activities will include deploying, managing and expanding client environments such as Dynamics 365 CRM Sales, Customer Service and Field Services, Business Central and Dynamics GP, Human Resources, Marketing, Office 365 (including Teams, SharePoint etc.) and Microsoft Azure services. You will also be required to support and analyse our client's requirements, provide advice on new project initiatives, and provide digital transformation services. All in all, a stimulating and varied role that will see you working in many different industries improving how people work with technology.
Appropriate training and development plan will be provided as well as an attractive salary, health care and pension to the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Matt van Sanden and submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.